Cozy Reading SpotThursday, April 03, 2014
Welcome to Cozy Reading Spot! This is your chance to share your posts, and then grab your favorite drink to curl up with and read other's posts. We share posts on books, reading, and all that is inspiring us (basically that means, we love to read what you have done this week!).
What's been going on at Reading List this week:
- Tidbits from Help Meets' Hearts - Official reviews from my new book!
- Surprised by Motherhood: a Book Preview- I have only read the first three chapters and already think every mom will love this one!
- Ambition's Not an Awful Word - a Children's Corner review - An interesting book on ambition and accomplishing dreams for kids
- A Look at The Book: April's feature blog is brand new! Check it out
Cozy Reading Spot FeaturesThe most viewed link from last was:
I am Abraham Lincoln, by Reshamad from Stacking Books.
A link you don't want to miss from last week was:
Dear Mr Knightley by Cathy from Thoughts on Books.
If you didn't already read these posts, I recommend them. And if you were featured this week stop by my buttons and flair page and great a featured button to display on your blog!
And now please link up all you've got!There are just a few small requests I have.
- Please link to a direct post, and not just your home page (I will use my discretion on leaving links up that do not follow this as the idea is to link to your blog posts...).
- Please include a link back to the hop in your post - the button codes are part of the flair page, but a text hyperlink is just as good! This simply allows others to join in the fun, and isn't that the whole point?
- Also, I'm sharing many posts on Google+ right now, so if you have Google+ page make sure you have a link on your page so I can follow you and spread some love your way.
Of course, this is a Hop - so hop around and check out the rest of the book lovers and writers and get to know someone! Building community is the joy of blogging, right?
And on that note - send out a quick tweet to invite all your friends to the hop real quick - Tweet This!
The fine print: Please understand that by linking up with the Cozy Reading Spot, you are agreeing to allow Reading List to feature you in a future post. That includes a link to your post, and a picture you've used on that post. You are also allowing Reading List to share any post you link up with pinterest, facebook, twitter and/or google+. Also, by posting in this hop, you are allowing your email address to be used for a weekly reminder of the hop - your email will not be used for any other purpose, period.
Linking up with these great hops: