Cozy Reading SpotThursday, February 27, 2014
Welcome to Cozy Reading Spot! This is your chance to share your posts, and then grab your favorite drink to curl up with and read other's posts. We share posts on books, reading, and all that is inspiring us (basically that means, we love to read what you have done this week!).
What's been going on at Reading List this week:
- Shepherding a Child's Heart: A glance back on last year's major feature from Reading List
- Busted Heart: A personal reflection
- Salt & Light- A link up for encouraging and inspiring yourself and others
- The Jolly Postman - a Children's Corner book review - a book we all love from my childhood
Cozy Reading Spot FeaturesThe most viewed link from last was:
Another Coffee Mug, by Sandra from Sandra's Ark.
A link you don't want to miss from last week was:
"You Are the One and Only Ever You" by Tessa from The Kreiser Chronicles.
If you didn't already read these posts, I recommend them. And if you were featured this week stop by my buttons and flair page and great a featured button to display on your blog!
The hops have merged
And now please link up all you've got!There are just a few small requests I have.
- Please link to a direct post, and not just your home page (I will use my discretion on leaving links up that do not follow this as the idea is to link to your blog posts...).
- Please include a link back to the hop in your post - the button codes are in the sidebar, but a text hyperlink is just as good! This simply allows others to join in the fun, and isn't that the whole point?
Of course, this is a Hop - so hop around and check out the rest of the book lovers and writers and get to know someone! Building community is the joy of blogging, right?
And on that note - send out a quick tweet to invite all your friends to the hop real quick - Tweet This!
The fine print: Please understand that by linking up with the Cozy Reading Spot, you are agreeing to allow Reading List to feature you in a future post. That includes a link to your post, and a picture you've used on that post. You are also allowing Reading List to share any post you link up with pinterest, facebook, twitter and/or google+. Also, by posting in this hop, you are allowing your email address to be used for a weekly reminder of the hop - your email will not be used for any other purpose, period.