Cozy Reading Spot is merging...Thursday, January 30, 2014
Welcome to Cozy Reading Spot! This is your chance to share your posts, and then grab your favorite drink to curl up with and read other's posts. We share posts on books, reading, and all that is inspiring us (basically that means, we love to read what you have done this week!).
What's been going on at Reading List this week:
- Create a Powerful Life Plan: A book review: My review of Connie Sokol's book plus a giveaway
- Make Time to Visit, Mamas: A Five Minute Friday reflection post
- The Shelter of God's Promises- A group study review that is perfect for finding you peace in God's promises
- Look Alikes Jr.: A children's book - A fun picture book for toddlers and up that will have you thinking creatively
- A Letter to the Mom in the Gym Parking Lot: My response to seeing a fellow mama broken
Cozy Reading Spot & Cozy Book Hop FeaturesThe most viewed link from Cozy Book Hop last week was (This was a hard one as I know the link has been active for a while):
One, a Review by Linda from The Reader and The Book.
The most viewed link from Cozy Reading Spot was:
The Goodness of God by Cathy from Thoughts on Books.
If you didn't already read these posts, I recommend them.
The hops have merged
And now please link up all you've got!There are just a few small requests I have.
- Pay attention where you are linking up, remember there are two different links.
- Please link to a direct post, and not just your home page (I will use my discretion on leaving links up that do not follow this as the idea is to link to your blog posts...).
- Please include a link back to the hop in your post - the button codes are in the sidebar, but a text hyperlink is just as good!
This week I'm going to give shout outs on Facebook and Twitter to the links that include a link back... so look for it! (I'm trying to include your Twitter calls, make sure they are easy to find on your pages...) Oh that means, if you want to see this shout out, follow me at Facebook and on Twitter...
Of course, this is a Hop - so hop around and check out the rest of the book lovers and writers and get to know someone! Building community is the joy of blogging, right?
And on that note - send out a quick tweet to invite all your friends to the hop real quick - Tweet This!
The fine print: Please understand that by linking up with the Cozy Reading Spot, you are agreeing to allow Reading List to feature you in a future post. That includes a link to your post, and a picture you've used on that post. You are also allowing Reading List to share any post you link up with pinterest, facebook, twitter and/or google+. Also, by posting in this hop, you are allowing your email address to be used for a weekly reminder of the hop - your email will not be used for any other purpose, period.
Linking up with: