Cozy Reading Spot: Christmas 2013Thursday, December 19, 2013
Welcome to Cozy Reading Spot! I'm back! Have you noticed I decided to rejoin the blogging world a little earlier than expected? Well partly because there are big changes coming for me in 2014 and I wanted to get started. This is your chance to share your posts, and then grab your favorite drink to curl up with and read other's posts. We share posts on books, reading, and all that is inspiring us (basically that means, we love to read what you have done this week!).
What's been going on at Reading List this week:
- My Christmas Wish: A guest post about what I'm wishing for this particular Chirstmas
- A Christmas Favorite: My kids favorite Christmas story this year
- A Christmas Candle: A book review - A review of Max Lucado's new Christmas book for 2013
Cozy Reading Spot & Cozy Book Hop FeaturesThe most viewed link from Cozy Book Hop last week was (This was a hard one as I know the link has been active for a while):
Sir Princess Petra's Talent from Mommynificent.
The most viewed link from Cozy Reading Spot was:
Big Black Wedding by Sandra from Sandra's Ark.
If you didn't already read these posts, I recommend them.
And now please link up all you've got!There are just a few small requests I have.
- Pay attention where you are linking up, remember there are two different links.
- Please link to a direct post, and not just your home page (I will use my discretion on leaving links up that do not follow this as the idea is to link to your blog posts...).
- Please include a link back to the hop in your post - the button codes are in the sidebar, but a text hyperlink is just as good!
This week I'm going to give shout outs on Facebook and Twitter to all links... so look for it! (I'm trying to include your Twitter calls, make sure they are easy to find on your pages...) Oh that means, if you want to see this shout out, follow me at Facebook and on Twitter...
Of course, this is a Hop - so hop around and check out the rest of the book lovers and writers and get to know someone! Building community is the joy of blogging, right?
And on that note - send out a quick tweet to invite all your friends to the hop real quick - Tweet This!
Linking up with these fun blogs: