Cozy Reading SpotThursday, September 26, 2013
Welcome to Cozy Reading Spot! This is your chance to share your posts, and then grab your favorite drink to curl up with and read other's posts. We share posts on books, reading, and all that is inspiring us (basically that means, we love to read what you have done this week!). If you haven't written anything new, link up a classic you'd love for some new friends to check out - I know I've found it hard to find time to write recently, too much time reading instead, so I'm sharing some of my favorites from last year!
What's been going on at Reading List this week:
- A glimpse back: From when I shared weekly quotes...
- A Short Reprieve: A five minute reflection on what most of us crave
- My Own Mr Darcy: book review - A MUST READ! Oh and a GIVEAWAY, $25 for Amazon!
Cozy Reading Spot & Cozy Book Hop FeaturesThe most viewed link from Cozy Book Hop last week was:
2013 Fall Reading List by Victoria from Creative Home Keeper.
The most viewed link from Cozy Reading Spot was:
Five Things to do When You are Seeing Red from Mommynificient.
If you didn't already read these posts, I recommend them.
And now please link up all you've got!There are just a few small requests I have.
- Pay attention where you are linking up, remember there are two different links.
- Please link to a direct post, and not just your home page (I will use my discretion on leaving links up that do not follow this as the idea is to link to your blog posts...).
- Please include a link back to the hop in your post - the button codes are in the sidebar, but a text hyperlink is just as good!
This week I'm going to give shout outs on Facebook and Twitter to all links... so look for it! (I'm trying to include your Twitter calls, make sure they are easy to find on your pages...) Oh that means, if you want to see this shout out, follow me at Facebook and on Twitter...
Of course, this is a Hop - so hop around and check out the rest of the book lovers and writers and get to know someone! Building community is the joy of blogging, right?
And on that note - send out a quick tweet to invite all your friends to the hop real quick - Tweet This!