Cozy Reading SpotThursday, August 01, 2013
Welcome to Cozy Reading Spot! This is your chance to share your posts, and then grab your favorite drink to curl up with and read other's posts. We share posts on books, reading, and all that is inspiring us. If you haven't written anything new, link up a classic you'd love for some new friends to check out.
What's been going on at Reading List this week:
- Wherever you are my love will find you: a review (Children's book)
- Shattered Image - a personal reflection
- Forgive Yourself: A Review & giveaway!!!
- Ready or Not - a FREE book & my review
Cozy Reading Spot & Cozy Book Hop FeaturesThe most viewed link from Cozy Book Hop last week was:
Christian Supermom by Nancy from There is Grace.
The most viewed link from Cozy Reading Spot was:
Favorite Summer Moment from There is Just One Mommy.
If you didn't already read these posts, I recommend them.
And now please link up all you've got!There are just a few small requests I have.
- Pay attention where you are linking up, remember there are two different links.
- Please link to a direct post, and not just your home page (I will use my discretion on leaving links up that do not follow this as the idea is to link to your blog posts...).
- Please include a link back to the hop in your post - the button codes are in the sidebar, but a text hyperlink is just as good!
This week I'm going to give shout outs on Facebook and Twitter to all links... so look for it! (I'm trying to include your Twitter calls, make sure they are easy to find on your pages...)
Of course, this is a Hop - so hop around and check out the rest of the book lovers and writers and get to know someone! Building community is the joy of blogging, right?
And on that note - send out a quick tweet to invite all your friends to the hop real quick - Tweet This!