Cozy Reading SpotThursday, July 18, 2013
Welcome to Cozy Reading Spot! This is your chance to share your posts, and then grab your favorite drink to curl up with and read other's posts. We share posts on books, reading, and all that is inspiring us. I am always amazed at how busy the summer makes me... do you feel that way? If you haven't written anything new, link up a classic you'd love for some new friends to check out.
What's been going on at Reading List this week:
- I Took the Moon for a Walk: a review (Children's book)
- What I was Created For... - a personal reflection
- A Summer Giveaway : Win a Kindle Fire!
- Teaching Baby Sign Language - a rewind post from last year
Cozy Reading Spot & Cozy Book Hop FeaturesThe most viewed link from Cozy Book Hop last week was:
The Value of a Real Friend from Wholesome Reads.
The most viewed link from Cozy Reading Spot was:
Messages we send our kids by There's Just One Mommy (wow two weeks in a row!).
If you didn't already read these posts, I recommend them.
And now please link up all you've got!There are just a few small requests I have.
- Pay attention where you are linking up, remember there are two different links.
- Please link to a direct post, and not just your home page.
- Please include a link back to the hop in your post - the button codes are in the sidebar, but a text hyperlink is just as good!
This week I'm going to give shout outs on Facebook and Twitter to all links... so look for it! (I'm trying to include your Twitter calls, make sure they are easy to find on your pages...)
Of course, this is a Hop - so hop around and check out the rest of the book lovers and writers and get to know someone! Building community is the joy of blogging, right?
And on that note - send out a quick tweet to invite all your friends to the hop real quick - Tweet This!
Linked up with these great hops: