Cozy Book Hop Welcomes 2013Thursday, January 03, 2013
Here's to a new year of reading! Have you made a list of the books you want to read? I know I have... granted there is no way I'll be able to read them all this year. I can't wait to hear about what you are planning on reading, and what you have to say about them after you read them.
For the past couple of years I've kept track of my reading lists on Goodreads - I would recommend setting up a 2013 Reading Challenge if you have a list of books you want to read this year. And you can always keep track of what's on my list while you're there!
And now to the new year of the Cozy Book Hop!
I am still asking for links that have to do with books and reading:
- any review of a book you've read
- a book that you want to read and why
- a children's book review
- an activity that was inspired by a book
- thoughts on a movie that has been made into a movie
- how you are teaching your kids to read
- a wonderful article from a magazine you've read
- your favorite place to read - description of the room you read in even...
Starting next week I'll start the hop post off with my personal favorite post, and the most popular post - unless they are the same... so please check out the other posts sometime after you link up yours.
- Link up a post, not just your blog - I'm going to remove the links that are to blogs, as we want to read a post you want to brag on
- Please include a link back to this hop so that your friends know they are welcome to link up as well - you can use our new button! - or the old one if you have it - and of course a text link is always fine.
- And last, but not least, try to stop by some other posts - we're building a community of reading enthusiasts here, so share the love!